177 College Street
New Haven, CT 06510
Grade Levels: 9- 12
School Population: approx. 650
Hours: 7:30 AM to 2:05 PM
Principal: Frank Costanzo
Click here to visit the School Website
Click here to visit the Inter District web site!
- Open House 2009: Thursday, Jan. 22, 6pm Wednesday, Feb. 4, 9am
- Performing & Creative Arts High School -Dance - Modern, Jazz, Ballet -Instrumental and Vocal Music -Theater Arts -Visual Arts-Drawing, Painting, Photography, Video -Creative Writing -Certified Teachers and Professional Artists
- Close to Major Cultural Resources -Yale Art Gallery -Long Wharf Theater -Yale Center for British Art -Shubert Theater -Audubon Arts District -Yale Repertory -New Haven Symphony/Woolsey Hall -New Haven Colony Historical Society -Peabody Museum
- College Preparatory Academic Program -Comprehensive Academic Curriculum -Foreign Language Courses -Advanced Placement Courses -Independent Studies & Seminars (TAG) -Courses at Yale University & other Colleges -Access to Quality Educational Technology
- University / Community Partnerships -Yale School of Music -Creative Arts Workshop -New Haven Symphony -Citizens Television -Neighborhood Music School -Artspace -Educational Center for the Arts
Celebrating the arts in each of us and in all we do, Cooperative Arts & Humanities is a rigorous arts-focused, college preparatory program that awakens a diverse community of student-artists to their individual powers as creators, thinkers, and leaders for the 21st century.