We would like to inform you of some changes in the requirements connected with SAT registration.
- Beginning with the October 2012 SATs, each student will have to submit a photo when (s)he registers. If (s)he registers online, (s)he will have to upload a current, recognizable photo of themselves. If the student completes a paper registration, (s)he will be required to enclose a photo. Student admission slips will have the photo on them.
- Students will be required to provide an additional photo ID along with the admission ticket on test day.
- If a student wants to change the test center assigned during in registration, they must do it before test day. Test center changes will no longer be permitted on test day.
- If a student wants to change the type of test they are taking, they must do it before test day. Test-type changes will no longer be permitted on test day.
- There will be no walk-in registrations allowed.
- Students must include the name of their current high school when registering and the high school will receive a copy of the students’ scores.
- Test-takers will be subject to additional ID checks during test day.
- Test-takers will be required to sign a more comprehensive certification statement on the SAT answer sheet.
To read a full description of these enhanced security measures, please access the following site:
We are working to help provide access to a photo for students who may not have one. In schools that take school ID photos, students may be able to use that photo if they do not have one of their own. In schools that take yearbook photos of every student, students may be able to use the yearbook photo. Students may provide their own photo for SAT registration.
SAT Schedule and Deadlines for 2012-13.